Dress Measurement Guide
- You can download this guide to bring to your tailor here.
- We highly recommend you be measured by a professional tailor.
- Please measure everything 2-3 times to be certain and record in cm.
- Please round up to the nearest whole decimal when you input in measurements in our form.
- Wear the undergarments and shoes that you plan to wear with the outfit to make sure the measurements are accurate.
What you will need
- A soft clothing tape measure in cm
- 20 minutes
- A professional to help with the measurements
What we ask
- General info:
- We ask for your height, height of your shoes, weight, typical bra size, typical pants size and brand, and typical dress size and brand.
- We'll need a full body front and back picture with the head cropped.
- Measurements (cm):
- Please give us all measurements in cm.
- We ask for all the measurements listed below in the Step-By-Step Guide, including hollow to hem, shoulder to hem, bust, waist, hips, shoulder to shoulder, shoulder to waist, shoulder to bust, armhole, and neck.
- Depending on the design of your dress, we may also ask for sleeve length, bicep circumference, and preferred slit length.
- How to submit:
- After you order, we'll send you your unique link to submit your general info, photos, and specific measurements via email.
- Important reminder:
- Our custom sizing options should provide you with a good fit (especially for the many of you who are between sizes). However, you should anticipate needing some local alterations to get the perfect fit for you. For that reason, we offer a free local tailoring credit up to $50 if your dress needs some final adjustments to get it just right.